Having cruised over 22,000 miles since the present owner purchased her in late 2006, SEA FEVER has definitely proven herself as a trouble-free, seaworthy and economical LRC. She has been kept in superb condition by her very conscientious owner and professional crew. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for an elegant yet “no-nonsense” fiberglass passagemaker.
LOA: 90' (27.4 m)
Beam: 22' (6.7 m)
Draft: Min 5'6" (1.7 m)
Hull Mtrl: Fiberglass
Hull Cnfg.: Semi-Displacement
Interior design: Jon Pokela
Flag: Marshall Islands
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Year: Mfg-2003 Model-2003
Model: Long Range Motor Yacht
Type: Motor Yacht
Engines: 2xCaterpillar 3406E 800 HP
Speed: Cruise 10 knots / Max 15 knots
Fuel Cap: 5200 g (19682 l)
Water Cap: 700 g (2650 l)
Price: 3,850,000 USD
- Layout. 3 stateroom plus crew offers an ideal layout for extended cruising.
- Condition. SEA FEVER shows in near perfect condition.
- Steelhead 2500 lb hydraulic crane davit.
- Upper deck. Great arrangement with very useable space with hot tub and room for toys.
- You must preview Sea Fever to truly appreciate her.
(2) 800 hp Caterpillar 3406E engines: 6,300 hrs to 09/10
- 8.8 knots at 1100 RPM's. Consumption = 10 gph total with one gen. Range = 3,000 nm
- 10.2 knots at 1500 RPM's. Consumption = 25 gph total with one gen. Range = 2,200 nm
Ed Monk Jr. & son, Dan, naval architects
Engineering & structural design by Timothy J. Nolan, marine engineer
Interior plans by John Pokela, naval designer, and owners
Interior décor by William Miller
Owners representation and engineer, John Rasmussen, responsible for selection, design, & installation of many of the mechanical, electrical, and electronic components.